*Mid-State Health Center utilizes HIPAA compliant web based meetings
What is a Telehealth Visit?
Mid-State offers video and telephone visits. Video visits can be done with a smartphone or computer with audio and video capabilities. Telephone visits can be done over any phone. Telehealth visits offer a convenient, secure, and easy way to manage your health from the comfort of your own home while still being able to see and/or talk to your Mid-State provider.
What you will need to participate:
- Computer, laptop, or tablet preferably with audio/video capability or video capability and telephone, or
- Cell phone preferably with audio/video capability or telephone
How to schedule a telehealth visit
How to Join the Visit:
- You will receive an email invitation to the email address on file from midstatehealth.org before your scheduled visit.
- This email will have your Telehealth meeting information.
To join from:
A Cell Phone
- To Join: 15 minutes prior to the time of your appointment, open the email from midstatehealth.org
- Click on link provided to “join meeting”
- RingCentral Meetings application will be launched,
- If you have Zoom Meetings you will need to open the application and enter the 10 digit meeting ID provided in the email from Midstatehealth.org
You will use a web browser to participate in the meeting.
- To Join: 15 minutes prior to the time of your appointment, open the email from Midstatehealth.org
- Click on link stating “join meeting”
- You may be prompted to download a plugin, if you do not want to download the plugin please navigate to www.Zoom.us/join
- Enter 10 digit Meeting ID
* The telehealth visit may be interrupted due to technology failure at which time a reconnection will be attempted.
When You Join:
The meeting screen will look like this:
The meeting controls are located at the bottom of the screen. To activate: hover over the screen and the controls should appear. * Anything with a line through is turned off, to turn it on click on the icon.
Please be advised:
- Telehealth visits are preferably and best performed with video capabilities.
- A telehealth visit is done in the place of an in office visit and applicable copayment/coinsurance/deductibles do apply.
- Patients will be asked for permission, or consent, for the virtual visit to occur.
- The audio and video will not be recorded and/or stored in the patient record.
- The need for an in-person visit will be discussed when indicated.
If you have further questions please feel free to contact us at either office 603-536-4000 or 603-744-6200.
We look forward to visiting with you!
Your care team at Mid-State Health Center