At Mid-State, we believe in treating the whole patient, and we understand that the health of the mouth is integral to overall bodily health. Our dedicated dental team offers comprehensive dental services to help patients maintain optimal oral health. Led by Dr. Kelly Perry, a skilled General Dentist, our team is committed to providing the best possible care to each patient.
New Dental Patients
To inquire about becoming a new patient of Mid-State’s Dental Clinic, please call our office at 603-744-6200.
Due to a high volume of new patient requests, please note that our dental capacity for new patients is limited.
• If you have dental insurance, please provide all insurance information before your first visit.
• If you are a new patient, the first appointment consists of x-rays and an exam. This appointment takes about an hour, during which the dentist will evaluate your oral health and create a treatment plan for you. A cleaning will not be completed at this visit.
If you have had x-rays taken in the last five years, please complete a Record Release Form (with your previous dentist or using Mid-State’s form) to have those records sent to our office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dental Clinic Standby Schedule for Emergencies
Emergency Appointments are available Monday-Friday on a Standby Schedule.
You may contact our clinic and request to be placed on the Standby Schedule when you have an emergency like a toothache, broken tooth, or tooth infection. We do our best to fit everyone into our regularly scheduled day but spaces are limited and fill up quickly.
To get onto the Standby Schedule, please call as early as possible during regular clinic hours. You will be given a check-in time for the emergency visit but you should expect to wait for a provider to become available as the standby visits are seen around regularly scheduled appointments.
Please Note: During the standby visit, a limited exam will be completed with any necessary x-rays to diagnose your condition. Any needed treatment will be scheduled and is not guaranteed to be completed the same day.
Dental Service Locations:
Bristol Office of Mid-State Health Center on 100 Robie Road (off Route 104 West, just past Hannaford grocery store):
- General and comprehensive dentistry services provided by dentists, hygienists, Expanded Function Dental Auxiliary (EFDA), Dental Externs, and/or dental assistants
Plymouth Office of Mid-State Health Center on 101 Boulder Point Drive (off Tenney Mountain Highway, up the hill past Walmart):
- Hygiene services such as screening exams, cleanings, x-rays, and other preventative services provided by a Certified Public Health Dental Hygienist
At select schools within the Newfound Area School District:
- Hygiene services for students K-12 provided by our Certified Public Health Dental Hygienists with signed permission slip available from school administrative office or school nurse
Dental Services Available
We offer integrated, comprehensive dental services for children and adults.
Our most popular services include:
- Comprehensive dental exams
- Teeth cleaning and oral hygiene instruction
- Periodontal evaluations (of tissue and structures surrounding the teeth)
- Scaling and root planning
- Fluoride treatments
- Infant oral health assessments
- Crowns and bridges
- Complete and partial dentures, adjustments, repairs, and relines
- Tooth extractions
- Nightguards, athletic mouthguards, and sleep appliances
Payment and Fee Information
Fees vary by service. Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept most major dental insurances, NH Medicaid, and self-pay patients. Additionally, we offer a Sliding Fee Scale for those who qualify. We provide courtesy estimates with our treatment plans but encourage you to be familiar with your insurance benefits before your visit.
Mid-State’s Sliding Fee Scale Income Guidelines – Dental
Mid-State’s Sliding Fee Scale Application and Eligibility Guidelines