Medicare Shared Savings Program – Accountable Care Organizations
Working together to give you the best care.
Mid-State Health Center is a proud part of an Accountable Care Organization (ACO). We’ve teamed up with other doctors, hospitals, and health care providers to make sure you get the best care.
We provide coordinated care for you to get well & stay well.
- You get patient-centered care focused on YOUR needs.
- Your health care providers can see the same test results, treatments, and prescriptions. More coordination helps prevent medical errors and drug interactions.
- You may save time, money, and frustration by avoiding repeated tests and appointments. Better communication can help protect against Medicare fraud and waste.
You may have access to expanded benefits.
- We may offer telehealth services which let your primary care doctor care for you without an in person visit, no matter where you live.
- Ask your health care provider if you qualify for these benefits.
Get the most from your care with our communication & support.
- When you choose a health care provider that participates in an ACO, they’ll help you get the right care at the right time. You can visit Medicare.gov and log into (or create) your secure Medicare account to choose a primary care doctor.
- Medicare protects the privacy of your health information. If you don’t want Medicare to share information with your health care providers for care coordination, call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). Medicare may still share general information to measure provider quality. For more information on how Medicare may use and give out your information, visit Medicare.gov and search for “privacy.”
Want more information?
Ask our front desk, or call us at 1-844-570-1010. You can also visit Medicare.gov or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users can call 1-877-486-2048.
To report a Medicare-related concern or complaint, call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227).