For your more immediate health care needs
Your health care home
As your health care home, our medical care teams can help you and your whole family with many common illnesses and injuries. It is better and often more affordable to visit your primary medical care provider (or urgent care when we are closed) instead of the emergency room for minor, common illnesses and injuries.
Same-day and walk-in appointments are often available.
Mid-State Health Center also has Saturday hours in the Plymouth Office from 8 AM – 12 PM.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1.
About Our Services
Mid-State Health Center offers limited same-day appointments at our Plymouth and Bristol offices for your more immediate health needs, such as fever, sore throat, vomiting, ankle sprains, and minor cuts or burns.
Please call 603-536-4000 prior to arriving so our care team can best prepare for your health needs.
Examples of common illnesses and injuries we can help with:
- Cold or flu
- Cough, sore throat, fever
- Sinus infection
- Diarrhea and vomiting
- Headache and migraine
- Back pain
- Animal or insect bite
- Cut, wound, burn or rash
- Urinary tract infection
- Sprain or strain
- Glucose/ blood sugar tests
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STDs)
- Tuberculosis (TB) test
- And much more
Go to the emergency room or call 9-1-1 if you are experiencing:
- Bleeding that won’t stop
- Broken bones
- Severe burns
- Head injuries
- Sudden blurred vision or dizziness
- Slurred Speech
- Numbness or paralysis in the face, arms, or legs
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of consciousness or seizures
- Severe stomach pain
- Poisoning or possible overdose
- Feelings that you might want to hurt yourself or others
- Conditions you feel are life-threatening