Mid-State Health Center believes that collecting feedback from our patient community leads to engaging our patients in their own care and results in the best clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
We use patient experience and satisfaction surveys to gather feedback to provide improved processes within our practice to ensure the highest quality of care. We utilize questions from the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Survey (CAHPS) Clinician & Group Survey (CG-CAHPS), which is designed to attribute the patient experience to a physical provider.
The answers collected are confidential and will be used for quality improvement purposes.
If you have additional questions about the Patient Satisfaction Survey, please contact our Quality Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who receives the survey?
On behalf of Mid-State Health Center, Professional Custom Research (PRC) invites patients who are treated by our medical providers. Patients will receive a survey link via text or email from PRC which will allow them to take the survey (approximately 5 minutes to complete).
Patients should receive a survey no more than two times per year.
What questions do we ask?
The survey asks patients to evaluate specific aspects of their experience and care. Results are used to determine our patient’s overall perception of care and identify areas for improvement. Some of the questions that are included are:
- Were you able to get an appointment when you needed it?
- Did the provider listen carefully to you?
- Did the provider give you easy to understand information about your health questions or concerns?
- Are you aware of or Discount Program (Sliding Fee Scale)?
- Did the provider show respect for what you had to say?
- Did the provider spend enough time with you?