Mid-State offers Prescription Services to assist you with all your prescription needs.
Services they provide:
- Answer questions you have about your medications
- Refill assistance/coordination
- Finding assistance if you are unable to afford your medication
- Transferring prescriptions from one pharmacy to another
All prescription requests must be given 3 days notice.
Online Refills Requests
Registered users of on Mid-State’s Patient Portal have the option of requesting refills for their prescription through their own electronic access to their health information here at Mid-State.
Already a registered user? Visit Mid-State’s Patient Portal
Discount Prescription Drug Program
As a patient of Mid-State, this program ensures that you will receive the best possible discount on ALL of your prescription medications at our participating pharmacies, Genoa Pharmacy (onsite in our Plymouth office!), CVS in Plymouth, Wal-Mart Pharmacy in Plymouth, and Rite-Aid Pharmacies in Bristol, Plymouth, and Lincoln.
How does it work?
Patients without prescription coverage:
Patients without prescription insurance, underinsured and Medicare D patients in the “Gap or Donut Hole” will SAVE money through Mid-State’s Discount Prescription Drug Program. They will receive the lowest available cost for the prescriptions. Check with the Pharmacy Team for more information.
Patients with prescription coverage:
Your co-pays are not affected. They will be the same. However, by filling your prescriptions at our participating pharmacy you will be helping Mid-State Health Center to continue to provide healthcare services to our less fortunate community members.
How to participate in the Discount Prescription Drug Program:
Ask your provider to send your prescriptions to one of our participating pharmacies:
- Genoa Pharmacy – Mid-State Onsite Pharmacy Partner – located in our PLYMOUTH office – offering courier services to our BRISTOL office as well!
- CVS (PLYMOUTH)
- Walmart Pharmacy (PLYMOUTH)
- Rite Aid (PLYMOUTH, BRISTOL, LINCOLN)
Genoa Healthcare provides on-site pharmacy services in our Plymouth Office!
How the Pharmacy Can Help
- Fills all medications
- Mails all medications at no extra cost, or you can pick them up onsite or at curbside
- Offer courier services to our Bristol Office free or charge
- Administers Immunizations
- Helps you transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies
- Available to answer all of your questions during business hours