Committed to Your Health and Wellbeing
When you choose a Primary Care Provider at Mid-State Health Center, you choose a care team that’s dedicated to treating the whole person through a wide variety of programs and services. Our team of compassionate providers aims to make care inclusive and accessible to all. We treat everyone with the dignity and respect they deserve from infancy through geriatric care.
Personalized Primary Care That Connects the Dots
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Well-child check-ups and developmental screening
- Treatment for acute illnesses and injuries
- Ongoing management of chronic conditions
- Nutrition and health behavior counseling
- Vaccinations and cancer screenings
- Women’s health services
- (Free Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings to eligible patients)
- On-site lab for convenient testing
- Substance use disorder treatment
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (RISE Recovery Services)
- Hepatitis C care
- Care coordination with specialists
- Social support referrals
- 24/7 On-Call Providers for urgent needs
Your Primary Care Team
At our practice, your care team may include:
- Family medicine physicians: Trained to care for patients of all ages. They have broad expertise in preventive care, acute illnesses, chronic disease management, and coordination of specialty care.
- Internal medicine physicians: Specialists in adult medicine, skilled at diagnosing and treating complex health conditions in patients 18+.
- Pediatricians: Specialists in child health, trained to care for patients from birth through adolescence.
- Nurse practitioners: Advanced practice registered nurses with graduate education. They can provide comprehensive primary care and partner with physicians.
- Physician assistants: Licensed to practice medicine with physician supervision. Well-trained to conduct physical exams, order tests, diagnose illness, and develop treatment plans.
- Medical doctors (MD): Completed medical school and residency. MDs are licensed physicians providing a wide range of patient care.
- Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DO): Fully licensed physicians who receive extra training in the musculoskeletal system. Take a whole-body approach to medicine.
- Medical assistants and nurses: Well-trained clinical staff who room patients, take vital signs, assist with procedures, provide education, and facilitate excellent care from the entire team.
Regardless of title, our clinicians work collaboratively to provide integrated, personalized care customized to you.
Where Your Care Comes Together
- We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and most private insurance
- We offer a Sliding Scale Fee Program for uninsured patients
- Same-day appointments are often available for urgent needs
- Assistance with insurance, social applications, or other social needs
- Visiting specialist from Littleton Regional Healthcare
- Translation/interpretation services
- Transportation services
- Telehealth visits by phone or video
- Many other services to support your unique healthcare goals
Our goal is to remove barriers so you can access the high-quality care you deserve. We work to make our services affordable and convenient. Please let us know how we can best care for you and your family.