Preparing For Your Visit
We are dedicated to providing you with the best care possible. All that is required is a call to our office to schedule an appointment. When you call, our friendly staff will assess your needs in order to schedule you appropriately.
Same day appointments are often available.
Need to change or cancel an appointment? Please notify our office immediately.
What to Bring With You and When To Arrive:
- Bring all documents you feel are important to your visit including recent health care services received outside of Mid-State.
- Bring your current medications or a list of current medications with you
- Bring your insurance card
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow time for the check-in process.
When You Arrive
- Relax – we’ve got this down to a science!
- Patient Services will check you in and confirm your information and ensure all necessary paperwork is complete.
- A Medical Assistant will call you and take you into the clinical area where they will take your blood pressure, pulse, weight and temperature.
- A Medical Assistant will also lead you to an exam room take your patient history and review any current conditions and medications.
- Your Provider will come to meet with you for your visit.
- After your visit, please check-out with the Patient Services team. They will give you important paperwork about your visit and arrange any referrals, labs, services or other visits you may need.
- Too much to remember? Don’t worry, our friendly staff is always happy to help guide you through the process.