Mid-State Health Center offers Curbside COVID-19 Testing in our Plymouth location. Testing is available to everyone in the community, regardless if you have symptoms or not. Call us to schedule!
Curbside Testing Available in our Plymouth Office
Monday – Friday by Appointment Only
Open to everyone in the community
Self-Pay at time of testing: $70 ($100 if billed)
If you wish to be tested for COVID-19, please call our office at 603-536-4000 option 9 to talk to our team to schedule a testing time in our Plymouth Office.
Our COVID testing team will assist you in scheduling a time for your test and/or next steps in your care, along with special instructions about what to do when you arrive for testing.
We follow evidence-based guidelines for testing based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the New Hampshire Department of Health.
Rapid COVID-19 Testing
This is an antigen test using a nasal swab (short swab, minimally invasive, in your nose) test.
Test results are available at the end of your appointment.
Rapid Testing for COVID-19 is available for anyone who:
- Has symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (symptomatic)
- Has no symptoms (asymptomatic)
- Has an upcoming dental or surgical procedure (orders must be sent to Mid-State Health Center by your provider to be covered by insurance)
Common Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste of smell
Mid-State’s Rapid testing is open to everyone in the community, regardless if you are a patient.
For more information about the types of rapid testing Mid-State offers:
Testing Self-Pay Rate is $100, or $70 if you pay at the time of service.*
If you do not have insurance or have a health insurance plan that does not cover the cost of testing, testing is still available to you. Please call us at 603-536-4000 to talk to our staff about your options.
*Generally, most insurance companies cover the cost of COVID-19 testing when symptoms are present. We recommend you reach out to your insurance provider to confirm coverage prior to testing. We will submit claims to your insurance, however, we cannot guarantee coverage or payment. Find more information about our insurance and billing policies.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT
If you are scheduled for a COVID-19 test at Mid-State Health Center:
- Do NOT use our main entrance
- Enter our parking lot and drive around the loop. COVID-19 Testing parking is located in the front of our building on the left side of the main entrance. Please see diagram for route to take to park.
- Park in an available spot marked with an orange traffic cone
- Please stay in your car