Mid-State Health Center in Plymouth
VACCINATION AT MID-STATE
Vaccine appointments can be scheduled at Mid-State Health Center in Plymouth. To schedule, please call our office at 603-536-4000.
Vaccine will be administered in your vehicle.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
• Enter our parking lot and drive around the loop. COVID-19 Vaccine is located in the front of the building on the left side of our main entrance.
• Park in an available spot in front of one of the orange cones and stay in your car.
• Our staff will meet you at your car to administer your COVID-19 Vaccine.
INFORMATION FOR CURRENT PHASE:
All New Hampshire residents over the age of 12 are eligible to register for the COVID-19 Vaccine:
WHAT YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW
Check this page for the latest updates on the vaccine at Mid-State
Continue to keep each other safe.
Please continue to keep each other safe and limit the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
• Wear a mask when in public places
• Wash your hands often
• Practice social distancing
Avoid calling your provider’s office directly for information about the vaccine.
For questions about COVID-19, including vaccinations:
Call 603-271-5980 or 2-1-1