Mid-State Health Center is committed to the health and well-being of our community, including helping to get as many people vaccinated as possible.
MOST RECENT VACCINE INFORMATION:
- The CDC is recommending vaccine for everyone 5 and older.
- The CDC is now recommending boosters for everyone 12 and older.
- Pfizer boosters are now recommended for age 12 and up, 5 months after primary series.
- Moderna boosters are now recommened for ages 18 and up, 6 months after primary series.
Mid-State Health Center in Plymouth offers COVID-19 Vaccinations (Moderna and Pfizer) and Booster (Moderna) shots.
- Mid-State has vaccine for ages 5 and up.
- We offer select Saturday clinics by appointment only.
- To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 603-536-4000 to schedule an appointment.
- The Fixed COVID Vaccination Site in Plymouth will has RELOCATED & Operate in Ashland (former NH Liquor Store off exit 24 – 46 Main St., Ashland) open to all vaccine recipients (5 yrs and older, 1st dose, 2nd dose, booster, etc…) walk-in clinic, no appointment needed, fixed sites operates:
- Monday – Friday (10AM – 7PM)
- Saturdays (9AM – 2PM)
*Verify the fixed COVID vaccination site operation schedule at https://www.on-sitemedservices.com/vaccinationlocator, *fixed sites will NOT operate on Federal & State Holidays
VACCINE INSTRUCTIONS AT MID-STATE
When you arrive at your appointment:
• Enter our parking lot and drive around the loop. COVID-19 Vaccine is located in the front of the building on the left side of our main entrance.
• Park in an available spot in front of one of the orange cones and stay in your car.
• Our staff will meet you at your car and give further instructions