Mid-State Health Center is committed to the health and well-being of our community, including helping to get as many people vaccinated as possible.
Mid-State Health Center offers COVID-19 Vaccinations and Boosters open to the entire community.
Mid-State has Pfizer Bivalent Booster shots available for eligible patients.
Current COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- The CDC recommends that everyone 6 months of age and older receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
UPDATED COVID 19 BOOSTER SHOTS
- Updated COVID-19 boosters have been formulated to better protect against the most recently circulating COVID-19 Variant, authorized by the FDA.
- The updated boosters are recommended for:
- Anyone 12 and older.
- Must have not received another COVID-19 vaccine in the past two months
- Boosters can be given at the same time as your flu vaccine and other vaccines
- Can only be used for boosters, NOT your primary series of vaccination.
- The mRNA vaccine is still available for the primary series vaccination.
- Learn more at https://bit.ly/3AJIBTJ.
Learn More About
- Stay Up To Date With Your Vaccine
- What To Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- When Should You Get a Booster?
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Kids
Continue to Keep Each Other Safe
- Continue to wear a mask in public areas
- Get vaccinated
- Wash your hands often
- Practice social distancing