ORGANIZATIONAL MISSION: The mission of Mid-State Health Center is to provide sound primary care to the community, accessible to all regardless of their ability to pay.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for assisting Human Resource Director and Management Team with daily activities and projects.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to the Pemi-Baker Human Resource Director
- Provides administrative support to Human Resource Director.
- Maintains complete, accurate, up-to date and organized employee files.
- Maintains up-to-date employee handbook.
- Assist with all payroll and benefit functions.
- Collaborates in the development of communications and publication goals to best educate staff.
- Attends and chairs meetings as required.
- Run an HR committee that meets a minimum of 6 times per year.
- Coordinates all new hire orientation, onboarding and training.
- Gathers and analyzes data on new hire onboarding experiences to identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements.
- Follows up with employees and leaders to identify concerns and implement/recommend solutions.
- Assists in the coordination of internships with health center leaders.
- Participates in educational activities and programs.
- Maintains and monitors records of Worker’s Compensation.
- Complete all Provider credentialing and re-credentialing in a timely manner.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years Human Resource experience. Experience in medical facility preferred.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: Valid NH Driver’s License and auto insurance.
KNOWLEDGE and ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and professional
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency in Publisher and/or Adobe InDesign and Illustrator as well as knowledge of database and spreadsheet software systems.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Basic financial skills, as well as analytical skills for trend and situational analysis desired.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Ability to interact effectively with people of varied educational, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, skill levels and value systems; work with frequent interruptions; be a team player.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS: Work may require hand dexterity for office machine operation, stooping and bending, mobility to complete errands or deliveries, or sitting for extended periods of time. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 50 pounds. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Requires manual and finger dexterity; for things such as typing, using calculator, and eye-hand coordination.
Requires the ability to plan and perform complex work that involves new or constantly changing problems where there is little accepted method or procedure. Involves participation in the formulation and carrying out of policies, objectives and programs for major divisions or functions. Considerable ingenuity and exceptional judgment required to deal with factors not easily evaluated, interpret results and make decisions carrying a great deal of responsibility.
ENVIRONMENTAL/WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
To become a candidate for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Mid-State Health Center
101 Boulder Point Drive, Suite 1
Plymouth, NH 03264