Mid-State Health Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center, seeks a behavioral health provider to join our integrated clinical care team. The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree in a mental health discipline (Ph.D., Psy.D., LiCSW) and be licensed or license-eligible in NH. Experience working with patients who have substance use disorders is necessary. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with a range of mental and behavioral health issues with patients across the span of age groups. Experience working in a medical practice as part of an integrated care model is preferred as this position works collaboratively with medical clinicians. The position is eligible for loan reimbursement and is full-time with a 4-day work week.
1. Provides direct patient care at both Mid-State office locations.
2. Diagnosis and treatment to individuals with mental, emotional, or substance abuse problems.
3. Activities may include individual and group therapy, crisis intervention, case management, client advocacy, prevention, and education.
4. Communicates in a positive, professional and effective manner with members of the health care team, clients, and their families to promote positive client outcomes.
5. Completes visit notes in a timely manner.
6. Makes appropriate use of the computer in written communication.
7. Behavioral Health Clinicians often deal with crises, the profession requires emotional resilience and stability.
8. Must obtain and maintain eligibility to participate in Medicare/Medicaid and all health plans with which Mid-State contracts with.
9. Takes on-call patient care on a rotating basis
10. Regular attendance is a requirement of this position.
EDUCATION: Master’s degree in social work from an accredited school of social work required.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years of experience in the treatment of mental health disorders. At least one year in primary health care setting preferred.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: Current state LICSW. Must participate in continuing education programs as required for licensure.
If interested, please forward CV to:
Mid-State Health Center
101 Boulder Point Drive, Suite 1,
Plymouth, NH 03264