Mid-State Health Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center, seeks a behavioral health provider to join our integrated clinical care team. The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree in a mental health discipline (Ph.D., Psy.D., LiCSW) and be licensed or license-eligible in NH. Experience working with children and families is necessary. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with a range of mental and behavioral health issues with patients across the span of age groups. Experience working in a medical practice as part of an integrated care model is preferred as this position works collaboratively with medical clinicians. The position is eligible for loan reimbursement and is full-time with a 4-day work week.
1. Provides direct patient care at Mid-State office locations.
2. Diagnosis and treatment to individuals with mental, emotional, or substance abuse problems.
3. Activities may include individual and group therapy, crisis intervention, case management, client advocacy, prevention, and education.
4. Communicates in a positive, professional and effective manner with members of the health care team, clients, and their families to promote positive client outcomes.
5. Completes visit notes in a timely manner.
6. Makes appropriate use of the computer in written communication.
7. Behavioral Health Clinicians often deal with crises, the profession requires emotional resilience and stability.
8. Must obtain and maintain eligibility to participate in Medicare/Medicaid and all health plans with which Mid-State contracts with.
9. Takes on-call patient care on a rotating basis
10. Regular attendance is a requirement of this position.
EDUCATION: Master’s or Doctoral degree in a mental health discipline is required.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years of experience in the treatment of mental health disorders. At least one year in primary health care setting preferred.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: Current NH state License or license eligible. Must participate in continuing education programs as required for licensure.
MSHC offers a competitive salary and benefit package; 4 day work week and the opportunity for loan assistance repayment just some of the benefits.
If interested, please forward CV to:
Mid-State Health Center
101 Boulder Point Drive, Suite 1,
Plymouth, NH 03264