Health Screener - Temporary - Part-time
Job Type: Health Screener
Job Discipline: Healthcare
Mid-State Health Center seeks to hire a part-time, temporary Health Screener in our Plymouth location. The Health Screener is responsible for performing screening at the entrance of the clinic including taking temperatures of the individuals entering the facility.
- Welcome and screen employees, visitors, and patients using the CDC guidelines to determine if an individual is clear to enter the facility.
- Operate an oral and/or infra-red thermometer to obtain a temperature reading of all individuals seeking entry into the facility.
- Verifies necessary information prior to allowing entry into the building.
- Provide additional information to employees, patients or visitors once responses have been given.
- Practices appropriate health and safety protocols.
- Follows all requirements related to personal protective equipment, cleaning, and distancing.
- Communicates effectively and clearly with co-workers as a team member.
- Strong team player and the ability to work independently.
- HIPAA compliant
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service setting.
Shifts vary either 7 AM -12 PM or 12 PM – 5 PM Monday-Friday.
Availability for occasional coverage at our Bristol location a plus.
This is a temporary position active for 3 months from the date of hire.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Carolyn Varin, Director of Clinical Services
Mid-State Health Center
101 Boulder Point Drive, Suite 1
Plymouth, NH 03264
Mid-State Health Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of color, race, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $11.25 to $12.27 /hour