News & Events
Mid-State welcomes Dr. Viking Hedberg to our Pediatric Care team!
Mid-State is pleased to announce that Viking Hedberg, MD, MPH, will join our team of providers beginning April 10, 2017. Dr. Hedberg will be offering Pediatric Services in our Plymouth Office.
Dr. Hedberg received his undergraduate degree from Yale University and completed medical school at Columbia University. He joins our practice with a wealth of experience in pediatric and adolescent health. He will be located in our Plymouth Office.
Here at Mid-State, the health and well-being of your children are a top priority and we want to make the transition to our practice as easy as possible for you and your family. We know busy parents can always use a little extra help, so we have designed a special, stress-free process for you.
Simply give us a call at 603-536-4000 and we will get you everything you need for your children to join Dr. Hedberg at his new home here at Mid-State Health Center.
Don’t have time to call …that’s easy too!
- Complete a Records Release for each child:
- Mail (or fax) the form(s) to Mid-State and our team will call you and be sure you have all the information you need! It’s that easy!
Mid-State Health Center
101 Boulder Point Drive, Suite 1
Plymouth, NH 03264
We promise to make every effort to make the transition as seamless as possible – leave the worrying to us!
A few important things to know …
- Dr. Hedberg will be located at our Plymouth office, conveniently located at the top of the hill by Walmart in Plymouth
- Mid-State offers access to on-call clinical advice 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Mid-State offers convenient hours to ensure when your child is ill, you are able to see a provider:
Plymouth Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Questions? Give us a call, we are here to help!